Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This, That, And The Other Thing

This
Was Christmas Eve

Drinks and appeitizers were had by all while the stocking were hung by the chimney with care, NOT! The kids ran-a-muck, the men watched football, and the fancy dressed up gals were around the tree laughing about Christmas past. Good times and laughter with my older and younger sister is what I treasure most about Christmas Eve! Followed closely by sprinkling reindeer food (uncooked oatmeal and glitter) on the grass with my son, for Rudolph and his crew.




That
Christmas Dinner..... Lobster!



My hubby's family have been having live main lobster since anyone can remember. Every year the men instantly turn into 10 year old boys when the lobster come out.



Impressed??? Don't be, hubby is the true Rock Star in our kitchen. I want to say a special Thank You to the the whole gang, what a team effort! Thanks everyone for bringing your specialty to our table. I couldn't have done it without each one of you.

Here is the proof, I can turn on the oven!

Becky+Entertaining =YES!!! Becky+Cooking= NO!!!



And The Other Thing

New Year's Eve, we had the perfect night.

Cuddling on the couch with my two favorite boys!


Our First Self-Timer Photo of 2009



*Parenting Tip*

(for those of you on the west coast)
Celebrate New Year's Eve with your kids by watching the count down on the east coast at 9pm. And have them tucked tightly in their beds by 10pm!

Blowing through my plastic horn...now that's something to celebrate!!!

1 comment:

tracey clark said...

some kind of holiday fun my sister! we had a lovely time. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...