Then it got really good, I actually have my own personal trainer. I feel like a "star" or at least "The Biggest Loser". The trainer is all part of Nintendo's Wii Fit. You have your choice between a nicely toned woman with flat abs, or a hunkie kind of a guy. I surprised myself by choosing the girl, but after 2 days of her I think I will be switching to him... let's call him "Ken" as in Barbie's stud. Did I mention there's Yoga? Yep, Yoga!
1. I don't have to brush my hair (or teeth) before I workout, my personal trainer "Ken" doesn't even mind.
2. Doing Yoga in my living room with my son is a good thing.
3. Jogging around an island without leaving your house.
4. No monthly gym memberships. YaY!
5. The built in scale, BMI Calculator and graphs helps you set goals and automatically tracks your progress.
After only 1 day of Yoga (30 min.) I woke up sore, not bad but I could feel it. And that means it working right?
Today was day 2 and it felt really good to "Salute the Sun". Who knew "tree" would require so much control? It sounded so innocent, ouchie.
This "working out" in my living room thing is really "working out" for me!
I heart Wii Yoga