Friday, June 25, 2010

Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel, an Eco- Family Investment?

I was invited to explore Jean‐Michel Cousteau’s
Ambassadors of the Environment at The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel.

Designed to educate families of all ages on ecology and the environment. They offer 9 programs for kids, adults, and families, and 16 different youth programs. My 10year old has made a list of the ones he wants to try.

Staying close to home and getting a real "vacation" experience out of a day trip or a easy weekend is very appealing to me, and my budget. Spending a day snorkeling and learning with the young men and women that make up the Ambassador staff at the hotel (hi Casey) is an outstanding addition to summer vacation.
*Note: you do not have to be a guest at the hotel to participate in the programs.
However staying the hotel, I'm sure would be a slice of heaven and the hotel staff treats you as if you live there. *I hope to weekend there with my family in August and will surely post more pictures and review the programs in greater detail.


Ambassadors of the Environment gives families the opportunity to get involved with hands on learning, weather your family is already active in preserving our oceans or you would like to learn more about how to do your part in taking care of our oceans. Ambassadors of the Environment provides an incredible one of a kind, nature's classroom.


Spending time with my family sharing the importance of being responsible by learning more about our mother earth and how better to take care of her.


I am making an Eco-Family Investment in my family.

I think I just made up a new catch phrase....
"Eco-Family Investment"
*remember you heard it hear first*

There is a specific spot in the hotel that is my favorite for sipping hand-crafted cocktails and watching the sunset. Perched 162-feet above Salt Creek Beach, 180Blũ is an ocean front lounge with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Appetizer, dessert menu and lounge seating.
Everyone has their own tabletop firepit. SoCal CHIC at it's finest.
•Fresh Sushi served every Friday from 6 to 9 p.m.
•Live music on Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m.
•Specialty cocktails, beer and wine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...