Friday, May 7, 2010

They're Back And Sexier Than Ever!

The Countdown has begun......

Ladies (and Gentlemen) everywhere are making plans to see the movie of all movies
Sex and the City 2
I am giddy with excitement and watching the trailer leads makes me wonder -

Could it be?
Is it possible?
Part 2 looks even more amazing as the first movie and delivers just as much as my favorite episodes!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you have planned to celebrate the movie with the Ladies of SATC.
Until the big day,
here's a little something to tide you over~


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh sorry babe but i have to disagree. I was surprised at the racism in the first movie. Remember when Miranda is looking for a new 'hood then sees some non-white folk (I forget if they were asian, black or latin), and she makes a comment about it being unsafe.
What about Charlotte refusing to eat anything but pudding because apparently Mexican food is poisonous. This of course proved to be true when she drank a few drops of tap water in the shower and got the runs.
Stupid and disappointing.

sweatpantsmom said...

I've got Manolos on and my Cosmo ready...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...